Specialist Educational E-books
Shopping Cart: no items
Total: £0.00 | Click here to checkout
Psychology & Counselling
Writing, Journalism & Publishing
Careers and Work
Anatomy & Physiology
Buying Ebooks - how it works
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
BECOME A BOOK SELLER
Sell ebooks published by ACS Distance Education
Affordable start up cost
Sell titles as downloads or as CDs
SELL OUR EBOOKS ON YOUR OWN SITE!
The eBook Revolution in a Nutshell:
We know ebooks is a rapidly growing market. Technical giants like Google, Amazon and Apple vying for market share in ebook readers. Regular book sales are plummeting, while ebook sales are surging. This market is only getting bigger, and now is the time to position your company to profit from it.
Why do people buy ebooks?
• They love their tablets, and this is another part of their life they can use them for
• They save space – ebooks are tidy and easy to store
• They save money
• It is a paperless and therefore “Green” option
• Authors are moving to self-publishing – giving readers fresh, timely material, quickly
• Transportability – take your library with you wherever you go
Where is the real money in ebooks?
Not in the best sellers market – and this is why offering our ebooks is a strong option.
The educational and technical ebook market has been growing rapidly, long before the media frenzy about ebooks began:
• Medical academics and other industry experts are relying more and more on electronic publications
• Many universities and colleges are aiming to be “Bookless” in the near future
• Authors in technical and educational fields can self-publish, offering the latest information – unencumbered by lengthy publishing procedures.
Why are ebooks a viable market?
• The range of books available in print is diminishing
• Some major print media publishers have already decided to opt out of print and into ebooks
• Bookshops, education providers and other business that depend on suppliers of books have only two options: Move into ebooks, or watch their business shrink.
What do I need to deliver ACS ebooks?
You will need your own online bookshop. You have two options:
1. Build you own (we can provide specifications for programmers)
2. Use an existing ‘off the shelf’ bookshop (we can provide options, including the package we use).
ACS Distance Education -Our Experience:
Staff at ACS have been writing books, magazines and courses since 1979.
The principal & owner of ACS is a well known author, with over 40 books published by publishers including Simon & Schuster/Kangaroo Press, Harper Collins, Hyland House, Leisure Press and Landlinks Press.
Our team of writers includes published authors from across a range of disciplines including Adriana Fraser, Rosemary Davies, Tracey Jones, Gavin Cole and others.
Our E book Publications
ACS will eventually publish non fiction ebooks across a range of disciplines including:
Gardening, Landscaping, Horticulture, Farming, Self Sufficiency, Animals, Business and Management, Writing, Health, Fitness, Human Nutrition, Environmental Sciences, Psychology and Counselling.
The publishing schedule aims to produce between 12 and 15 new titles a year.
The first E book was published in early 2011; a third edition of John Mason’s best selling book “Commercial Hydroponics”. This book was printed ten times between 1990 and 2005.
A range of other titles with a history of selling well as printed titles are systematically being revised and republished as e books.
What does it cost?
No buy in cost for suitable applicants
40% of rrp reported on and paid for quarterly
Want to know more?
or see our affiliates web site: www.acsaffiliates.com