Specialist Educational E-books
Shopping Cart: no items
Total: £0.00 | Click here to checkout
Gardening and Horticulture Ebooks
Psychology & Counselling
Writing, Journalism & Publishing
Health and Wellbeing
Careers and Work
Food and Nutrition
Buying Ebooks - how it works
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
ACS Distance Education releases new Accommodation Management Course
By ACS Bookshop UK on May 7, 2021 in
Careers and Jobs
Education and Training
Food and Nutrition
Accommodation Management Course
We are thrilled to announce that we have released a brand-new Accommodation Management short course. This 20- hour course is a great way to understand more about accommodation management and how to become a manager in the hospitality/ accommodation industry.
It is important to recognise that the accommodation sector is vast and can come in many different guises. The opportunities are fairly endless in terms of what you can create and offer, and as time progresses so do the ways in which provision is developed. As a member of the accommodation sector, it is useful to be able to:
- Develop knowledge of the nature and structure of the hospitality industry.
- Develop an understanding of the contemporary issues relevant to the industry.
- Develop generic business skills that are required in today’s business environment, for example interpersonal skills, leadership, marketing, planning, and so on.
The 20-hour Accommodation Management course covers the following lessons:
• LESSON 1 THE INDUSTRY
• LESSON 2 DESIGNING ACCOMMODATION
• LESSON 3 RESERVATIONS
• LESSON 4 HOUSEKEEPING
• LESSON 5 CUSTOMER SERVICE
• LESSON 6 FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE
• LESSON 7 MAINTENANCE
FInd out more here.
If you are interested in offering this course to your own students, we also offer course content licencing,
for more information, click here.